Nixon & Associates offers comprehensive Incident Command System (ICS) training to assist our clients in organizing their emergency response procedures to better integrate with public sector responders during an emergency.
Our ICS training provides a customized and focused orientation to the process used by emergency response agencies to manage incidents. We customize table-top scenarios to each client’s operations so that class participants are exposed to incident response involving their facilities. We’ve designed our ICS training to help participants link their emergency response practices with those of public sector responders.
Topics highlighted in this session include:
- The history and evolution of ICS
- An overview of the regulatory environment
- A detailed discussion of common ICS structures and organizations
- Tips for coordinating with response organizations
- A detailed discussion of effective company structures for integration with public sector responders
The session also includes two simulated emergency scenarios that allow class participants to "role play" using elements and techniques highlighted throughout the session.